Getting Married at Park Church
Park Church hosts many beautiful weddings every year, and it just might be the ideal place for your wedding! If you are interested in celebrating your wedding at Park Church, please read the following information and contact the church office. Thank you!
Please click here to view our Online Look Book!
- We do not schedule weddings during July or August.
- The Park Church sanctuary holds 500 people on the main floor and another 150 people in the balcony.
- The chapel holds 80 people.
- In order to hold your date, a $500 non-refundable deposit (for non-members of the church) must be received.
- Once the wedding date is officially booked, the couple will receive Park Church’s Wedding Packet. This contains information about weddings at Park Church as well as a pre-marital inventory and contact information for the wedding coordinator, the minister, and the organist.
- Pre-marital counseling is not required for a wedding at Park Church. However, referrals are available for couples wishing to complete a series of pre-marital counseling sessions with a licensed professional. Couples are encouraged to do so.
- Weddings for non-members cost $2,000. This fee covers the honorarium for the wedding coordinator, minister, and organist as well as the general rental fee for the use of the church building, the parking lot and rehearsal.
- The deposit is tax-deductible because it is used for the mission outreach ministry of Park Church. The church’s business office will issue you a letter indicating this gift to ministry of Park Church.
- The balance of all fees must be paid to the wedding coordinator on the night of the rehearsal.
- The wedding party has five (5) hours of building usage on the day of the wedding. This includes time before, during, and after the ceremony, so couples should plan their schedules accordingly. For example, if the wedding is scheduled for 3:00 pm, the wedding party can arrive at the church at 12:00 pm for dressing, pictures, and other set-up. This leaves a balance of two hours for the ceremony and the receiving line that follows, as well as additional pictures. Additional time is charged at the rate of $100 per hour and must be paid in advance.
|Hold your wedding|